Tuesday 10 January 2017

Uncensored Mumbai- Marine Drive, Mumbai

CREATE,EXPLORE,TRAVEL.

All I want in this life are three...
A moonlit beach on the starlit sea,a breath of opium,and thee
                                       - Roman Payne
Place- Marine Drive,Mumbai.
Reach- Walkable distance, Taxi.

I was bored sitting at home and I wanted to go somewhere and spend some alone time with myself. I was googling places but couldn't find one. But then later I realized what am I doing? There is alredy one place where you can go whenever you want to and just sit and relax and enjoy the beauty of Mumbai . Even if you go in the night you will be safe and also in day time. You will find a place for yourself there at marines where you can just sit and feel the breeze passing through you hair and the water touching your skin gently and salt sticking to your face.
Thankyou!


No comments:

Post a Comment