Wednesday 4 January 2017

Uncensored Mumbai- Fulpada

CREATE,EXPLORE,TRAVEL

Never stop wondering,
Never stop wandering

Place- Usgaon Dam, Fulpada,Virar
          Reach- Auto-rickshaw

When boredom strikes you; you tend to think alot probably out of the box. And at that point i was sitting on the couch and wondering what am I doing with my life ? And simultaneously scrolling Instagram happened to see this place at that very moment I called up my friend and asked him where Is this place as it was his post that I saw he told me it's in virar I asked him wether he can join me as soon I hung up on him I called up rest of my gang and they said they were in for it. We met at Bhayandar station and then we caught a train for virar we got down at virar; we took food along with us because you won't get anything to eat there except for balaji we continued and took a rickshaw we reached Fulpada. My first reaction was WOW!!! Because it's damn beautiful.  Such a beautiful place far from the city,away from the crowd and pollution. And there it was a beautiful dam named USGAON. It reminded me of Kerala at once. I could see greenery everywhere.
We sat there for a while we had our snacks that we brought and enjoyed there. After that break we started walking . It seemed to be a small trek for us. At the same time we were clicking pictures too
There was a place to sit where one team was already there as soon as we reached they left and we got to sit there we could see sunset . And later we left from there for virar station and then we reached back home. The next day I woke up I was in hangover of Fulpada, nature hangover. 
Truly a beautiful place. If you are a nature lover and you like exploring see to it that you read previous and latest blogs.
Thankyou!

1 comment: