Friday 6 January 2017

Uncensored Mumbai- Chapel Road,Bandra

CREATE,EXPLORE,TRAVEL

Extraordinary things are always hiding in places people never look think to look.

Place- Chapel Road, Bandra
Reach- Auto-rickshaw, Walkable distance.

When I was leaving my house I was alien to where am I gonna go she had told me it's a suprise. 
Anxiety was killing me from inside and she asked me to get down at bandra; Bandra? My reaction was like I have been to all the places in bandra. Somewhere deep  I hoped that place should be new to me. 2year of my Junior college I had no clue about this place. Anxiety level had increased she didn't reach yet and I couldnt stop myself from wondering what is this gonna be where will it be and all . 
A place which blew away my mind with its graffiti's . Each walls said something through its art. 
Each wall had something to reflect and I was flabbergasted.
She asked did you like it? My reaction was like, are you kidding. I love it. 
One of the best suprise I could ever get.

Thankyou. 
For more such interesting places stay updated with me and check my latest blog. below.



No comments:

Post a Comment