Tuesday 10 January 2017

Uncensored Mumbai- Bandra Reclamation

CREATE,EXPLORE,TRAVEL.

To wander is to be alive
                         -Roman Payne
  
Place- Bandra Reclamation.
Reach- Auto-rickshaw, Taxi.

Many of time I had to cross this question being in bandra you never went to reclamation? I used to tell them I was in JC back then I used to not explore much. But when I entered my Degree I came across this question again. I was wondering what is so great about reclamation that everyone ends up asking me have you been there and I was tired saying NO. Then I called up my friend and told her if she has any idea about this place she said "no". I was happy I have a company and we decided to go there. To known souls to an unknown place. The moment we reached there we were busy clicking pictures and were enjoying within ourselves. That place was so happening with the worli sea link view. The place was so clean that at a point i thought I was somewhere else . Well maintained and clean. I was impressed. And then I realized why people kept asking me about that place. If you live in Mumbai you should visit that place atleast once in your lifetime. It gives you positive vibes and good energy.

Thankyou!






No comments:

Post a Comment