Monday 9 January 2017

Uncensored Mumbai- Bhuigaon Beach, Vasai

CREATE,EXPLORE,TRAVEL

All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost.

Place- Bhuigaon Beach, Vasai
Reach- Auto-rickshaw, Bus


"It's not always good to dwell in reality and forget to dream."

I was at a place where there was pines everywhere lost in between them I was wandering and I couldnt find my way out then I saw sun rays I kept following it till  yeah when I was out I found a lost beach which was so beautiful that I forgot all my tiredness and was happy that I was lost between those woods if I wouldn't be lost I could never find this place and I went near the waters and splashed it to my face as opened my eyes and I realized that it was my mom trying to wake me up... 

As I was wondering about my dream I remembered a similar place and decided next place to explore should be Bhuigaon Beach . It's a bit far from the city. But it was worth going to that place.
Thankyou!



No comments:

Post a Comment