Thursday 5 January 2017

Uncensored Mumbai- Madhuban Township,Virar

CREATE,EXPLORE,TRAVEL

Not all those who wander are lost
       - J R R.Tolkifn

Place- Madhuban Township, Vasai East
Reach- 


A Reality Like Dream 

Wandering is a part of our age,
We explore for a place were we feel like a dream, and mumbai always been a land of Dreamers from it's shore of traffic during the day to the silence of its light at night.
One of my friend recently was successful in finding a dreamy place, a place to dream and asked me to join...
On the way I learned from him that the place is called Airport road
Reaching there, it's beauty was soulful for my sense .
The fresh breeze and my hair dancing to its rhythm.
Learning about the place from him I forgot to track time...
I feel this place is very close by when you have company and if you travel alone you may find this place far.
All I remember is he had come to pick me up
Thankyou!


No comments:

Post a Comment