Monday 9 January 2017

Uncensored Mumbai- Aarey Colony, Goregaon

CREATE,EXPLORE,TRAVEL.

Place- Arey Colony, Goregaon.
Reach- Auto-rickshaw

I finally decided to meet my friend at goregaon I got down at goregaon station things changed there it's one of the most developing place in mumbai now..
We met and he said let's go to aarey.
I was wondering what's so special about aarey... 
It's just a milk colony in my knowledge
And a bit scary too as I've read about lepord attacks...
So why aarey?
As we were traveling and crossed western express highway bunch of trees appeared they densed their presence as we moved...
I remember my visit to film city and somebody said it's part of national park and then I went to national park someone then said it's extended till byculla. Basically I was confused! And then I googled what is the fact. Did any know? That SGNP is divided into three portion one is SNGP the other is Arey Colony and then the last one is Film City. 
Arey Colony a beautiful place with a beautiful view. It has his own milk production. And also you will find different types of birds. It's foggy in the morning and its complete dark in the night.
Aarey is a perfect blend of nature and concrete development.
Long roads on which shadows of trees fall...Aarey is cold all the time trees never let the sun touch you...
One will get lost into the dense forest.

Aarey
I walked across an empty land
I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
I felt the earth beneath my feet
Sat by the waters, and it made me complete
I came across a fallen tree
I felt the branches of it looking at me
Is this the place we used to love?
Is this the place that I've been dreaming of?

Somewhere Only We Know 
Is was something different it will always :)
Thankyou!



No comments:

Post a Comment